Jalopnik Holiday Gift Guide: Busted Knuckle Garage Trapper Hat [Holiday Gift Guide]

| пятница, 25 сентября 2009 г.

They don't call it the 24 Hours Of LeMons Arse-Freeze-A-Palooza for nothing; weather conditions at Thunderhill in late December usually oscillate between "horizontal stinging sleet" and "bad day even by Ivan Denisovich standards." The folks at the Busted Knuckle Garage, realizing this, sent me one of their trapper hats, which I had the opportunity to test out in the 37-degree morning weather at the 25 Hours Of Thunderhill last weekend.


The hat is pretty damn warm, just the thing for the Arse-Freeze pits (last year I made the mistake of thinking that the Arsenal Gooners knit cap given to me by my soon-to-be-ex-friend in London would actually keep me warm at the race, in addition to getting my spleen kicked out by enraged Spurs fans). Perhaps more importantly, it tells the world that you're a man or woman of exceptional automotive geekiness taste and sophistication. And for you Midwesterners, chortling condescendingly at what we soft, lotus-eating Californians dare to call "cold weather," wearing this hat will make you look like the gearhead version of the Slush Sweeping Guy in Fargo, which you totally want. It's $34.95; Tru-Coat™ is extra.

Busted Knuckle Garage



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий